Full Marine Services Along the Inland Waterway
We continue to service the area on and off the water.
We have a marine store with boat accessories and toys, safety items, clothing, footwear, beach bags and towels, novelty items and more.
We have a parts department with trained technicians that will get you back on the water.
We have a list of services that protect your boat when you’re not using it, have it ready when you want to use it and keep your boat running while your on the lake using it.
We're pleased to fill your tubes. We do fiberglass repair and wooden boat refinishing and repair as well.
- Spring Commissioning – Unwinterize your boat or PWC, Clean it, Test Drive and Fill it ($150 and up, plus fuel)
- Hull Waxing - $55 per hour plus materials
- Mechanical and Service Labor Rates-
- Technical - $90 per hour
- General - $55 per hour
- Off- Site Service (land based) - $50 plus labor rate
- Water Rescue - $125 per hour plus fuel or parts
- Dock Rental – see link
- Temporary Storage –
- Inside - $200 per month
- Outside - $100 per month
- Trailer Storage –
- Outside - $25 per month
- Annually - $100
- Summer Storage with In and Out Storage – monthly storage fee plus $35 each time for in/out.
Lift and Launch –
- Service Lift - $45 (1/2 hour) one way in or out.
- Gantry Lift - $90 (1 hour) one way in or out.
- Winterization- call or email for quote
- PWC’s – 2-stroke and 4-stroke
- Outboards- 2-stroke and 4-stroke
- Outdrive Service
- Water system
- Power Wash or Acid Wash Hull
- Shrink Wrap – by our experts. $13.95 per linear foot includes labor and materials.
- Winter Storage- Inside storage (Labor Day to Memorial Day)
- Inside non-heated - $4.65 x Length x Width
- Inside heated - $5.95 x Length x Width
- Delivery and Pick up service is available for a small fee from hoist or driveway if requested.