Always Mercury Marine Engines at Mullett Lake Marina
Mullet Lake Marina has been a Mercury Outboard and Mercruiser Sterndrive dealer for almost 40 years. We believe in outfitting our premium boat lines with the most reliable engine/drive combinations in the industry.
Unparalleled strength, reliability, economy and an unrivaled service network make Mercury the number one marine engine provider in the country. Innovation and Technology keeps Mercury at the forefront of the marine propulsion field.
Mullett Lake Marina is proud to highlight three engines that suit the waters of northern MIchigan and the Inland Waterway like no others.
- The new Mercury 150hp FourStroke Outboard is an industry award winner. It is lighter, faster and more durable than the next closest competitor.
- The Amazing 9.9hp Mercury ProKicker gives you easy one-handed operation of shifting, stopping, throttle, throttle friction, and tilt, and is the ideal power source for an inflatable boat or small fishing boat.
- Mercruiser is setting the industry standard for "going green" with a reliable catalyst system that produces cleaner exhaust without limiting classic Mercruiser performance. This keeps Michigan greener and Mullett Lake bluer.
Mercury Outboard Innovation -- The New 150hp FourStroke
The Ultimate 150hp Four-stroke
Boaters spoke and Mercury listened. The new Mercury 150 FourStroke is the toughest, smallest, and lightest 150hp four-stroke engine in the world. In other words, another game-changing outboard from Mercury - just what you need to take your time on the water to the next level.
The new 3.0L Mercury 150hp FourStroke delivers class-leading displacement and stronger components than all other competitive 150hp outboards. Why is that important?
Normally the higher the displacement an outboard has, the more it weighs. Not in the case of the new 150hp FourStroke.
- This Mercury FourStroke is the highest displacement and lightest 150hp fourstroke in the world.
- At almost 20lbs lighter than its closest competitor, it's less than the weight of a battery away from a two-stroke. This makes the new 150hp FourStroke a great fit not only for new boat packages, but also repower, even on older boats which could not handle the weight of heavier competitive 4-Strokes.
When building the most durable outboard on the planet, Mercury engineers redesigned the entire outboard, down to the smallest details...
- Mercury's Focused Mount System situates upper mounts at 45° angles to the engine centerline, virtually eliminating vibration.
- The focused mounts are located away from the high-temperature powerhead, where the heat reduces longevity.
- Transom brackets are 22% heavier than the Yamaha 150 and are tough enough for the most extreme operating conditions.
The list of brilliant engineering features of the new 150hp Fourstroke just goes on and on. Mullett Lake Marina is extremely pleased to bring this Mercury outboard to the lakes of northern Michigan and the Inland Waterway.
The 150L FourStroke is backed by a 3-year non declining factory-backed WARRANTY with a 3-year industry-exclusive corrosion WARRANTY, surpassing all other manufacturers in coverage.
Contract our sales team at Mullett Lake Marina and let us introduce you to the new 150hp FourStroke!
The Amazing 9.9
Go anywhere with portable power.
Taking the fun with you is one of the great advantages of owning an inflatable boat or small fishing boat. Mercury offers a complete line of extremely light portable FourStroke outboards, with the widest range of models to choose from. So wherever you and your boat go, your Mercury portable FourStroke can also go. The entire line makes operation and portability easy with smart, simple features. Plus, clean, quiet, fuel-efficient FourStroke performance makes them the obvious power of choice.
Key 9.9hp Features
Mercury Fourstrokes are designed with a boat load of user-friendly features, such as our multifunction tiller handle. This tiller handle gives you easy one-handed operation of shifting, stopping, throttle, throttle friction, and tilt. More control equals better maneuverability.
Convenient Trim Ratcheting
The 9.9hp model comes standard with both ratcheting trim and tilt lock. The ratcheting trim allows you to easily trim the motor up to the height you need. When you’re ready to tilt the engine down, the tilt lock will keep it at your selected angle.
Lightweight Portable Champions
The lightest engine in its class, 9.9hp outboards come in at a scant 83 pounds. These outboards are a perfect fit for a wide range of small boat applications.
Kick it up a Notch.
- The 9.9hp Mercury ProKicker features a compact, integrated power tilt and a heavy-duty transom bracket for maximum strength, speed, and durability.
- Additionally, the 9.9hp ProKicker sports an updated graphics package designed to complement the OptiMax Pro XS and Verado outboards. Installed next to a Pro XS or Verado outboard, the improved ProKicker graphics will make your rig stand out from the rest of the pack.
- Patented Centering Straps. Holds the engine straight without additional hold-downs when running in rough conditions or trailering (Standard on Tiller Pro Kickers).
Contact the sales team at Mullett Lake Marina and we'll help fit out your boat the the small Mercury ooutboard engine that's just perfect for you boat. Or just come on by!
The Mercruiser 350 Mag Sterndrive
Dependable and versatile, MerCruiser small block engines are ideal for runabouts and cruisers, delivering rock-solid performance and allowing you to enjoy the activities you want to, when you want to
- MerCruiser small block V8s are the premier option for runabout owners seeking the best available power configuration
- Owners of dual-engine cruisers up to 38 feet will find steadfast performance in MerCruiser small blocks with features such as the intuitive joystick control of Axius, which allows precise and easy boat maneuverability
- Reap the benefits of standard SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift: smooth shifting, immediate throttle response, and cutting-edge digital controls and information displays
- SmartCraft features such as ECO-Screen help you optimize fuel economy; MercMonitor lets you customize data readouts displayed on an easy-to-read LED screen
MerCruiser's 5.0L, 350 MAG (5.7L) and 377 MAG (6.2L) sterndrives bring proven V8 durability to the table. Their robust, efficient design optimizes acceleration and longevity. Standard on Bravo drive pairings and available with Alpha drives, Mercathode Corrosion Protection gives your system the edge it needs to combat the rigors of heavy use and the marine environment.
Brains & Brawn
Mercury's exclusive SmartCraft technology acutely monitors the vitals of your engine systems, such as fuel usage, RPM, engine trim and efficiency, and delivers them to you in an easy-to-read digital display. SmartCraft functions such as SmartTow - which optimizes watersports settings - take the complication out of piloting so that you can focus on maximizing fun out on the water.
Contact the sales team at Mullett Lake Marina and we'll tell you all about why you should take a hard look at the Mercruiser 350 Mag. Or just come on by!